A well-organized knowledge base and operating community forums help your clients get information and data they’re keen on. For this, they neither need to contact agents nor waste time on the web search. Now, they can do everything themselves just by looking for answers in the Freshdesk knowledge base and forums. Therefore, a support portal might be considered an efficient tool for providing customers with a satisfying experience. From your part, you don’t have to increase expenses or involve more employees in work.
How to Keep Your Content Effective
- Provide brief and precise information. A complex language with a mine of marketing terms, jargon, and industry concepts – all these aspects won’t do for you. Be concise and convincing.
- Don’t be afraid of competitors, and use them for your benefit. Do you think that it’s better not to follow your rivals at all? You’re mistaken. Check their knowledge bases and forums as if you were checking the latest news in the world.
- Make the content easy to find. For this, you should render links to the main categories from related pages. Make this route convenient for your clients!
Tips on Content Structuring
- Divide information into categories for a better understanding of your Freshdesk knowledge base and community forums. To categorize content, discover popular topics, divide them in conformity with the website’s traffic analytics and tickets.
- Choose proper names for these categories to follow industry norms and standards.
- Don’t forget about links between categories since some articles require additional data because of overlapping.
How to Update Information on Time?
- Monitor tickets. Keeping track of them might help you in having sufficient and up-to-date content.
- Think of a separate section in your community forums so that users could suggest their own topics there. It will increase their interest in your solutions.
- Place articles in such a way that the most popular and topical articles are at the beginning of your list.
- Encourage readers to vote for articles. This way, you will see which ideas are more helpful and interesting for them.
Look through these tips and recommendations to discover those that are useful for your business. Besides, we offer you helpful blog articles and various Freshdesk customer portal themes, which will help you get the desired increase and boost.