What is the role of mobile-friendly design now
The world is developing rapidly, and it’s essential to have digital and responsive website design. Everything is moving fast, and technology largely determines the speed of our lives. It is even possible that traditional personal computers will die out one day.
At the same time, it’s still important to offer the same high-quality service on both desktop and mobile devices. Your clients care about their convenience only, and they judge websites very strictly. They don't like additional actions when something is difficult to find or almost invisible. And if they don't like something, they will leave the site and will not return.
Therefore, by focusing on a mobile-friendly Freshdesk portal, you can significantly enhance the self-service experience and customer loyalty.
What to consider when designing a mobile-friendly Freshdesk portal
It's no exaggeration to say that the Freshdesk portal should be perfect in every detail to engage your users.
Let's take a look at the crucial elements of the mobile-friendly Freshdesk portal.
- Fast loading speed. If you keep customers waiting, it will make them annoyed.
- Easy-to-use menu that’s available on all pages. Your customers will be happy to navigate to the information they need quickly.
- Logo that leads your customers to the home page. If your customers get lost or want to come back to the starting point, they should be able to do so in a hassle-free manner.
- Search box that can be easily found. Your customers should be able to search for information, no matter how small the screen is.
- ‘Contact Us’ option on all pages. It allows people to reach out to you when they feel frustrated and can’t find the desired information.
Customer service professionals give these recommendations that are based on their experience and extensive market research.
Common mistakes on mobile Freshdesk portal
Often Freshdesk portal elements (menu, search box, images, videos, etc.) don’t display correctly on small screens. In particular, you can see the following problems:
- Overlapping design elements.
- Partially shown images and text.
- Resized or cropped images.
- Absent search box.
The better you test your Freshdesk portal design, the happier your clients will be. Breezy Themes’ team of Freshdesk experts knows the difference between a good self-service experience and an excellent one. We carefully craft every icon, image, function, and element of the Freshdesk portal to make it 100% responsive. As a result, your mobile-friendly portal design will show your genuine care for your clients, who will definitely appreciate it.