Table of Contents
A table of contents simplifies the navigation process by making it hassle-free and comfortable. Users don’t need to scroll pages up or down to discover relevant content parts. It works in the following way: the script looks for article headers and generates the table of contents on the right.
When you scroll the page, the sidebar highlights relevant sections by their headers. As a result, you simply check the table of contents organized for you on the article’s right side and click on the piece of information you’re keen on. In a minute, users get to the relevant article section and find corresponding data very fast.
- coding is not needed
- installation free of charge
- Retina-ready and responsive
- multilingual opportunities
- additional Freshdesk customization service
- Estate and Forest plans, Garden (only with the portal customization add-on from Freshdesk)
- applicable for all Freshdesk themes, but if you don't use our template, extra costs are involved
- this extension doesn't work with the new version of Freshservice (accounts created after November 2020 or migrated to this version)
Frequently Asked Questions
Prev Next Buttons
to replace extensions in the bundle for free