Status Widget allows you to avoid different support requests during maintenance or other occasions. This Freshdesk and Freshservice extension demonstrates the status of critical tools and informs your users about maintenance activity or possible outages. It integrates with status.io and statuspage.io and embeds into your support portal.
Status notifications may be shown in any place on the page. Users will notice them if they open your customer portal. In your turn, you can choose any display place for them: under the search tool, in the footer, at the top, and so on.
Status Widget represents a mobile-friendly and responsive extension for the Freshdesk or Freshservice knowledge base.
- coding is not needed
- installation free of charge
- Retina-ready and responsive
- multilingual opportunities
- additional Freshdesk customization service
- Estate and Forest plans. Garden (only with the portal customization add-on from Freshdesk).
- applicable for all Freshdesk themes, but if you don't use our template, extra costs are involved
- this extension doesn't work with the new version of Freshservice (accounts created after November 2020 or migrated to this version)
Frequently Asked Questions
Prev Next Buttons