Some support centers have a necessity to present all folders, articles, and categories. Side navigation is made with this idea in mind and looks perfect on full-screen and portable gadgets. As a result, this extension simplifies the tasks that you put in front of the Freshdesk support portals.
However, the best part about side navigation is that it automatically creates a list of collapsible elements from all folders, categories, and articles. Furthermore, the extension adapts immediately to the new content added and to the changes made in the existing articles and folders.
By default, we add the Side navigation to the article page. As part of additional customization, the navigation can show different information on different pages. For example, it can show the full structure on an article page and categories list on a category page.
At the same time, side navigation works perfectly with a Freshdesk multilingual feature, too, and shows the already translated content in accordance with the user’s language.
Note: because of Freshdesk limitations, the extension displays only the first-level folders if you have a sub-folder structure on the Enterprise plan.
- a different view on different pages depending on the relevance
- Retina-ready and responsive
- multilingual opportunities
- coding is not needed
- installation free of charge
- additional Freshdesk customization service
- Estate and Forest plans
- applicable for all Freshdesk themes, but if you don't use our template, extra costs are involved
- this extension doesn't work with Freshservice themes
Frequently Asked Questions
Prev Next Buttons
to replace extensions in the bundle for free