After reading an article, we often want to open the next one or return to the previous page. However, some support portals have a sequential structure, and you may face the problem of getting to the next or previous page quickly because you have to come back to the main page first. For instance, some large manuals might be divided into different sections or parts, and each part provides articles.
Our Freshdesk and Freshservice extension helps in such cases. It eases work with the customer portal since a user doesn’t need to come back to the article list to seek after the next page and open it. The add-on provides buttons at the end of each article so that you could get to the previous or the next page.
We recommend using this add-on for all content types without exceptions because it brings a new comfort level! Besides, our Freshdesk and Freshservice extension is supported on desktops and portable gadgets, and it has multilingual features.
- coding is not needed
- installation free of charge
- Retina-ready and responsive
- multilingual opportunities
- additional Freshdesk and Freshservice customization service
- Estate and Forest plans, Garden (only with the portal customization add-on from Freshdesk)
- applicable for all Freshdesk and Freshservice themes, but if you don't use our template, extra costs are involved