Multiple Templates for Pages
Various look and feel of solution articles, categories, and sections
Multiple templates for pages give you more opportunities for your Freshdesk or Freshservice support portal's interface and appearance. They provide a diverse look and feel of solution articles, categories, and folders.
With the standard functionality, you can't choose various templates for categories, folders, and articles. This Freshdesk and Freshservice extension allows you to do this. For instance, you can decide on one template for all folders in the category at once and make your portal more organized in seconds.
- installation free of charge
- Retina-ready and responsive
- multilingual opportunities
- additional Freshdesk customization service
- Estate and Forest plans, Garden (only with the portal customization add-on from Freshdesk)
- applicable for all Freshdesk themes, but if you don't use our template, extra costs are involved
- this extension doesn't work with the new version of Freshservice (accounts created after November 2020 or migrated to this version)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the price?
The final cost depends on project complexity.
How can I buy it?
Contact us and inform us about your requirements.
Does it support Freshdesk and Freshservice functions?
Yes. It’s compatible with Freshdesk and Freshservice functionality.
Is coding necessary?
Unfortunately, Freshdesk doesn't allow making changes without code. However, if you don't want to do it yourself, you can
Are Multiple Templates for Pages compatible with other Freshdesk and Freshservice themes?
Multiple Templates are compatible with all themes. Nevertheless, if you don't use one of our Freshdesk or Freshservice themes, you will need to pay extra as it takes time to analyze your code and install the extension. For instance, we may need to change or transfer some blocks in the code. Our theme layouts already take into consideration all the extension features and simplify the process on the whole.
What should I do after purchasing?
As soon as you make the payment, our developers contact you to get temporary access to your support portal. These data include login, password, and URL.