Contacts Widget is a small button in the lower-right corner of the Freshdesk support portal. It lets customer portal visitors see all the options to contact support with one click on any page. You can change links or add new ones.
The Widget provides the following customizable links:
- Freshdesk Chat
- New ticket
- Other “Contact us” options
Features of Contacts Widget
- Quick links when a customer portal user has a question.
- Link customization.
Widget customization options
- Window title and description.
- Widget color.
- Name for each link.
- Icons (keeping the color specified in the settings).
- Individual elements can be enabled and disabled.
- Events are triggered by clicking on an element. It can be a link or events of other widgets. For instance, the “Chat” element opens a chat from Freshdesk.
Contacts Widget for Freshdesk customer portal is responsive and works on all kinds of devices. It is also available for screen readers, systems that render text displayed on the device screens. You can control it from the keyboard.
- Freshdesk plans: Pro and Enterprise
- Free installation
- Responsive and Retina-ready
- Customization service available
Frequently Asked Questions
Unfortunately, Freshdesk doesn't allow making changes without code. However, if you don't want to do it yourself, you can
It is compatible with Freshdesk themes only. If you don't use one of our themes, you will need to pay extra as it takes time to analyze your code and install the extension. For instance, we may need to change or transfer some blocks in the code. Our theme layouts take into consideration all the extension features and simplify the process.
As soon as you make the payment, our developers contact you to get temporary access to your support portal. These data include login, password, and URL.