The notification banner is designed in a stylish way and informs your customers about warnings, releases, important announcements, outages, and many more circumstances. Generally speaking, this Freshdesk extension simplifies the objective without having to use coding skills. All you have to do is place all messages in the header of your Freshdesk or Freshservice support portal or when you use regular editing tools.
Technically, you simply create an article with notification content and mark it with a particular tag. Afterwards, the extension will place the notification according to the settings and edit it according to the special tag.
Notification banners are split into 4 preset types:
Default banners vary in their colors and icons; however, you can create your own banner type and customize it the way you like. Once closed, the alert banners will not pop up again on your Freshdesk or Freshservice support portal.
- preset and customizable notification banner types
- a different view on different pages depending on the relevance
- Retina-ready and responsive
- multilingual opportunities
- coding is not needed
- installation free of charge
- additional Freshdesk and Freshservice customization service
- Estate and Forest plans, Garden (only with the portal customization add-on from Freshdesk)
- applicable for all Freshdesk and Freshservice themes, but if you don't use our template, extra costs are involved